Sunday, February 7, 2010

Top 10 Bad Habits and remedies


Top Ten Bad Habits
I found this interesting. According to The Complete Idiot's Guide to Breaking Bad Habits, these are the top 10 bad habits:
Lying
Being late
"Forgetting" and other acts of carelessness
Knuckle cracking
Belching and passing gas
Obsessing over orderliness
Being unable to make a commitment
Being a skinflint (cheapskate)
Procastinating
Cigarette smokingI'm not sure how they came up with this list, however, I do notice that the top 3 (and a couple others) are serious stress contributors. If you have bad habits that cause you stress, I would consider looking into how to break these habits. I've looked into this a bit, and in my next post I'll share some of my thoughts on the subject.
posted by flashaltman at 8:37 PM
Click here for SoundSleeping's Relaxing MP3 Downloads!!!
Nutrition to Reduce Stress and Improve Sleep
Thanks to Yahoo
Stress by Workaholism
Meditation Amendment
Meditation for the Beginner
An Imaginary Vacation
A Negativity Checklist
National Sleep Foundation Survey Facts
Quotes About Fear
A Relaxing Start To Your Day

No comments:

Post a Comment